然後 大概再沒然後
Afterward, there probably wouldn’t have an afterward
朋友 卻不能愛朋友
Friend, definitely cannot love friend
多謝 你拒絕的藉口
Thanks a lot, your excuse for the rejection
讓痛 能痛得沒有藉口
Let the pain can go on hurting without any justification
他的擁抱比較暖嗎
Is his hug warmer?
我這算什麼傻念頭
What foolish thought am I having?
Chorus
那麼多人失戀後重生
There’re so many people are reborn after falling out of love
我也逃不出這結果
I also cannot escape this outcome
可惜心上總有個角落
It’s a shame that in my heart will always have a corner
永遠躲著 你不愛的我
which would forever hide from the you who doesn’t love me
如果 我只是 只是說如果
If, I’m only, only saying if
我們都不那麼倔強 你是否就會接受我
We both were not that stubborn, would you accept me?
或者 沒有我你才會快樂
Or perhaps, you would only be happy without me
我寧願我 沒來過
I would rather that I had never appeared
然後 大概還是朋友
Afterward, we probably would still be friends
就算 這稱呼像藉口
Even though this way of addressing each other sounds like an excuse
多謝 你給我這藉口
Thanks a lot, for giving me this excuse
讓我 難過得比較好過
Let me can feel better when I’m sad
那次斗嘴還記得嗎 我也恨我不夠溫柔
Do you still remember that quarrel? I also hate that I wasn’t considerate enough
Repeat Chorus
然後 我也會笑我 還做什麼夢 哪裡有
Anthony Neely еще тексты
Другие названия этого текста
- Anthony Neely - 然後 Afterwards (0)
- Anthony Neely - 然後 Afterwards (OST Absolute Boyfriend) (0)
Оценка текста
Статистика страницы на pesni.guru ▼
Просмотров сегодня: 1