白狐
我是一只修行千年的狐
I’m a fox that has been living for thousand years
千年修行千年孤独
thousand years of cultivating and loneliness
夜深人静时
when night is deep
可有人听见我在哭
could you hear my sobbing?
灯火阑珊处
in the dim light
可有人看见我跳舞
could you see my dancing?
我是一只等待千年的狐
I’m a fox that has been waiting for thousand years
千年等待千年孤独
thousand years of waiting and loneliness
滚滚红尘里
in the surge of red dust
谁又种下了爱的蛊
who planted the poisonous bug?
茫茫人海中
In the sea of people
谁又喝下了爱的毒
who drank the poison of love?
我爱你时
when I fell in love with you
你正一贫如洗寒窗苦读
you were poor and worked hard on your study
离开你时
when I left you
你正金榜题名洞房花烛
you excelled the exam and were engaged in a noble marriage
能不能为你再跳一支舞
may I dance for you once more?
我是你千百年前放生的白狐
I was the fox that you saved thousand years ago
你看衣袂飘飘衣袂飘飘
look at my flying sleeves
海誓山盟都化做虚无
gone of all the vows of love
能不能为你再跳一支舞
may I dance for you once more?
只为你临别时的那一次回顾
just for the last look you cast on me when we depart
你看衣袂飘飘衣袂飘飘
look at my flying sleeves
天长地久都化做虚无
all gone the vows of love
[pinyin]
wǒ shì yī zhǐ xiūxíng qiānnián de hú
qiānnián xiūxíng qiānnián gūdú
yèshēnrénjìng shí
kě yǒurén tīngjiàn wǒ zài kū
dēnghuǒ lánshān chǔ
kě yǒurén kànjiàn wǒ tiàowǔ
wǒ shì yī zhǐ děngdài qiānnián de hú
qiānnián děngdài qiānnián gūdú
gǔngǔn hóngchén lǐ
shéi yòu zhǒng xià le ài de gǔ
mángmáng rénhǎi zhōng
shéi yòu hē xià le ài de dú
wǒ ài nǐ shí
nǐ zhèng yīpínrúxǐ hánchuāng kǔ dú
líkāi nǐ shí
nǐ zhèng jīnbǎngtímíng dòngfánghuāzhú
néng bùnéng wéi nǐ zài tiào yī zhī wǔ
wǒ shì nǐ qiān bǎi niánqián fàng shēng de báihú
nǐ kàn yì mèi piāopiāo yì mèi piāop
Chen Rui еще тексты
Оценка текста
Статистика страницы на pesni.guru ▼
Просмотров сегодня: 1