1. Welcome to Camp Navarro. So you're the new replacement... You're out of uniform, soldier! WHERE IS YOUR POWER ARMOR?
2. Don't have any? You expect me to believe that, maggot? The truth is you've lost an expensive piece of army issue equipment. That sum is gonna come out of your pay. And you remain in this man's army until you're 510 years old, which is the number if years it will take for you to pay for a Mark 2 Power Combat Armor you have lost! Report to the armory and have a new suit issued to you, then report back to me, private! Dismissed!
3. Those paper-shuffling jackasses! How the hell do they expect me to run this unit if they keep shortchanging me on supplies! Double-time it over to the armory and get your issue, then report back to me! DISMISSED!
4. Soldier, you're still out of uniform. I gave you direct order to report to supplies and get your issue. NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU LOOK LIKE A SOLDIER!
5. This is the second time you're caught without uniform, soldier! THERE WILL NOT BE A THIRD!
6. Excellent! You're in uniform now, so I'm gonna give you a rare opportunity. We're gonna start it over, as if I never met your sorry ass. Would you like that, soldier?
7. Welcome to Camp Navarro. A civilian! How in the hell did the civilian get on this base? I'll have someone's ass for dinner! Get the civilian off government property!
8. Well I'll be damned! I had a bunch of you escorted off this base, and here you are again. I don't think you're civilians after all. More than likely you're all spies! Sound the alarm and execute these maggots!
9. Oh, lovely! They've sent me a mo-ron! Listen closely: you'll stand guard at the hangar. This is your duty post. You'll go there now and stay on guard until told otherwise. Now move it, soldier!
10. Welcome to Camp Navarro. So you're the replacement... What's your name, private?
11. What was that? Did you forget something, maggot?
12. I'M NOT A SIR! I WORK FOR LIVING, YOU MO-RON! You will call me "sergeant" or "sergeant Dornan"! Do you understand me?
13. If I like you, you can call me "Sarge". But guess what? I DON'T LIKE YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!
14. Outstanding. Proceed to the double to the hangar where you'll stand guard duty. You'll do a fine job. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
15. YOU MO-RON! You're not to question my orders! When I say jump, you jump. When I say fight, you fight. When I tell you to die for your country, then you will cerainly die! HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?!
16. What are you doing here? Get back at your guard post!
17. Mo-ron! If I see you away from your post again, this would be a sorriest day of your short life!
18. You're a danger to us all. That will end now!
19. This is base is on alert, and I don't recognise you. Show me your papers, soldier!
20. Wrong answer, maggot. You are to carry your papers with you at all times, and you should know that!Еще Fallout 2