As a young boy, chasing dragons with your wooden sword so mighty,
You're St. George, or you're David, and you always killed the beast.
Times change very quickly, and you had to grow up early,
A house in smoking ruins, and the bodies at your feet.
You'll die as you lived,
In a flash of the blade,
In a corner, forgotten by no one.
You lived for the touch,
For the feel of the steel.
One man, and his honour.
The smell of resined leather,
The steely iron mask.
As you cut and thrust and parried at the fencing master's call.
He taught you all, he knew.
To fear no mortal man
And, now you'll wreak your vengeance in the
Screams of evil men.
[Chorus]Еще Iron Maiden - 1984 - [Powerslave]
Другие названия этого текста
- Iron Maiden - Flash Of The Blade [1984 - Powerslave] (0)
- железяка - Flash Of The Blade (0)
- Iron Maiden - 1984 - [Powerslave] - Flash of the Blade - 4 - (Writer - Bruce Dickinson ) (0)
- Iron Maiden - Flash Of The Blade (Phenomena OST) (0)
- Iron Maiden - Flash Of The Blade [Powerslave 1984] (0)