Long afloat on shipless oceans
I did all my best to smile
til your singing eyes and fingers
drew me loving into your isle.
And you sang "Sail to me, sail to me, let me enfold you."
Here I am, here I am waiting to hold you.
Did I dream you dreamed about me?
Were you hare when I was fox?
Now my foolish boat is leaning,
broken lovelorn on your rocks.
For you sang, "Touch me not, touch me not, come back tomorrow."
Oh my heart, oh my heart shies from the sorrow.
I'm as puzzled as a newborn child.
I'm as troubled as the tide.
Should I stand amid the breakers?
Or should I lie with death my bride?
Hear me sing: "Swim to me, swim to me, let me enfold you."
"Here I am. Here I am, waiting to hold you."Еще John Frusciante (R H C P)
Другие названия этого текста
- John Frusciante (R H C P) - Song To The Siren (0)
- Фрущ - Song To The Siren (0)
- Джохн Фруссианте - Сонг ту зе сирен (0)
- Ivri Lider - Song To A Siren [OST The Bubble] (0)
- bmw 130i 2 - bmw 130i 2 (0)