Walking on thin ice,
I’m paying the price
For throwing the dice in the air.
Why must we learn it the hard way
And play the game of life with your heart?
I gave you my knife,
You gave me my life
Like a gush of wind in my hair.
Why do we forget what’s been said
And play the game of life with our hearts?
I may cry some day,
But the tears will dry whichever way.
And when our hearts return to ashes,
It’ll be just a story,
It’ll be just a story.
\"i knew a girl who tried to walk across the lake,
’course it was winter when all this was ice.
That’s a hell of a thing to do, you know.
They say the lake is as big as the ocean.
I wonder if she knew about it? \"
Ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai... Еще John Lennon/Yoko Ono
Другие названия этого текста
- John Lennon & Yoko Ono 1980 - Walking On Thin Ice (0)
- John Lennon & Yoko Ono/1980 Double Fantasy - Walking on thin ice (0)
- John Lennon/Yoko Ono - Walking On Thin Ice (0)
- Yoko Ono - Walking on Thin Ice (0)
- ˙·٠•●๑۩ Tila Tequila - Walking On Thin Ice (0)